- On-line trade in 150 currency pairs is available
- Maximum leverage is 1:1000 for "Mini" accounts, 1:100 for "Classic", 1:50 for "Experts" accounts
- In this case - convenient management of ready assets and effective risk management
Detailed information on trade conditions is listed below:
- Lot - amount of a financial instrument which can be traded in an optional market
- Limit&Stop level - limit threshold of current price and pending order (in points)
- Freeze level - a prohibition of orders (in points) within which order can not be changed, cancelled or closed
- SWAP (next day)- as market swaps (in points)
- Swaps - simultaneous purchase and sale, or vice verse, of identical amounts of one currency for another with different value dates (Wednesday to Thursday swap increases three times).
- Swap's rate the difference, whether positive or negative, between forward exchange rate and the spot rate for a given currency, usually expressed in points.
- Margin - to calculate position volume, multiply lot size by trade leverage.
- Profit - positive gain from an investment operation after subtracting for all expenses (closing and opening prices) opposite of loss.